Monday, 24 March 2014

My family

Hi my name is Norah 
Today we are going to talk about my sister Nicole.Nicole can be super mean sometimes but she can also be really nice.Anyway here are some thing you  might want to know about her. 
        I completely disagree with Norah. Just check my blog. *turns with an accusing glare at Norah*
See what I mean. Told ye she mean.Now remember if  you meet her she might seem nice to you but ,here the thing she just act nice to her friends but she actually really mean, and annoying .Oh and don't belive in a thing she say.Now let's talk about my little brother Max.I mean what's wrong about that guy?(Warning he may look cute but he a monster)And he very and I mean every annoying , and I mean it.Now let us see what Nicole think about Max.
    He's sweet but needy.Wrong he is not sweet.And did you here what Nicole just said.Told ye she mean.well I think that all.bye .
P.S. Please continue reading my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment